Saturday, September 20, 2008

My first assignment for Adobe flash animation

wahh...yesterday....after school i didn't go back house....i went my friends house for doing flash.... before we went...my friend and me celebrate birthday with chee kuan at pizza...haha~~
After that i only go their house... and start my first flash assignment..... using one day to done it... haha~~ actually dun have so long la~~~ cos i still play at the same time...so only done until so long...i start my work at 8 sumthing....i around 10 min then start playing dota with friend...haha...and until 12a.m continue doing work.....2a.m sumthing agian ""dota"" haha~~until 3a.m sumthing and go mcd eat burger....that time Mcd still got a lot people eating...haha...first time saw Mcd 3am sumthing still a lot ppl.....after that went back agian ""dota""....until morning...and went back to my house....sleep until 12.pm wake up continue work~~hahahahaha~~~


1 comments:

☺仪仪☻ said...

why i nvr seen it b4 the posterat summit USJ as a resident ~...=_=?