Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Lucky today didn't late to class

Morning, i woke up on 6.30am... my class start on 9am, so i slowly prepare my everything.  After finishing prepare then i went out on 7.30am, still have a lot time. slowly start my engine, then slowly drive....BUT...BUT...until the high way....my eyes be super big @.@.....OMG...traffic jam....i already jam 2 time in one ways.....first is one Kesas highway...i already jam in there almost one hour.... After that... near the summit there...i jam agian around 20min....i thought already too late... lucky... i arrived my collage on 9.05am... huuuuu......nothing happen.....but still have some student came late...lucky agian i not the last person arrived^^

Today Digital design of Multimedia....i quite interesting in this subject... our lecture is KSC (sook Chiung)... (leng lui (pretty) teacher^^ hahaha^^) Teacher intro about MM (multimedia) thing... After i heard... i feel i choose MM is correct... because teacher intro all is my interesting subject, example create icon, wallpaper, and so on.... 

I hope i can carry on this subject in future^^

1 comments:

yuki_92 said...

waaa~~ trafic jam o~~ i hate tat~~ >.< hee~~